Coco Gediehn is operator of the website www.berndwolf.net and the services offered on it and is therefore responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data. This declaration does not include the linked websites of third parties.
The protection of personal data is important to us. The website is therefore operated in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection and data security, in particular with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). We take the protection of your personal data seriously. The following explains which data we collect, how it is used by us and which rights you have against us with regard to the use of your data:
1. Name and contact details of the responsible controller and of the data protection officer
(1) These instructions apply to data processing by:
(2) You can reach us using the following contact details:
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- right to request information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation may influence the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data for the future.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not in particular necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the features. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done to this point. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) You can inform us of your revocation of consent or objection under the following contact details: email@example.com
4. Collection of personal data when contacting us
(1) When you contact us by e-mail or telephone, the data you provide us with (e.g. your e-mail address, your telephone number and your name and other personal data you provided) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(2) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual features of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
5. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, their scope and functionality are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see a)
– Persistent cookies (see b).
a) Transient cookies will automatically be deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website.
b) Persistent cookies will automatically be deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(3) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
7. Use of Google Maps
(1) We don’t use Google Maps on our website.
8. Use of web analytics
We currently do not use web analytics services.
9. Use of social media plug-ins
We currently do not use any social media plug-ins.
10. Date of data protection policy